Consignment at Seek
UNIQUE CURATED CONSIGNMENT ART, DÉCOR & COOL FINDS
131 Lakeshore Rd. E. Oakville, L6J1H3 - 905-601-7335
Here’s how it works:
- Merchandise is accepted on consignment for a 120 day period. Exceptions may apply.
- The Consignor shall receive 45% of the selling price once their item has sold.
- Seek Studio reserves the right to discount items 10% after the first 30 days. An additional10% after 60 days and an additional 15% after 90 days.
- At expiry: 120 days. The consignor may pick up any unsold items. Two days notice is required for merchandise to be picked up. Please call for scheduling a pick up. Any items not picked up after 120 days or at agreed upon time may be donated at Seek’s discretion.
- Items received for consignment will be priced at approximately half or a third of their original retail value, or at agreed amount between consignor and Seek Studio.
To get started:
Please email the item(s) you wish to consign to firstname.lastname@example.org. It’s helpful to include any information on the item, origin – age - what you paid – any history on it to help us describe/market it better.
We will review your item(s) and determine if we can accept the consignment and will provide you with pricing within 48 hours. Our prices are based on condition, age and style of piece and our experience of the consignment market. Please note that any upholstered items that we consider should be delivered to Seek in 10/10 condition from a smoke free home. NO pet hairs.
If you agree to the terms and conditions of the suggested pricing we arrange a time for you to bring your item(s) to the store. We do a final inspection of the item(s) to make sure it complies with the above. We complete the contract with terms and conditions and your item(s) is displayed.
We pay by e-transfer, cash or store credit only. We submit payment 15 business days after sale date.